Looking for an opportunity to spend your summer working on projects associated with open data infrastructure and community? Apply for a DataONE Summer Internship.
Undergraduates, graduates and recent postgraduates are invited to apply to work remotely with DataONE for nine weeks between May and July 2019. There are six project opportunities, and four internships will be funded with a stipend of $5000 each. Projects are listed below and links are provided to full project description.
- Tools to enhance community driven data management education
- Provenance for Self or Others? A Study with Hands-on Experiments
- Supporting Community Outreach and Advocacy for Open Data
- Reach and Citation of DataONE
- Build capacity for using DataONE via Python
- A Reproducible Network Analysis of the DataONE Linked Open Data graph
Completed applications are due by March 22nd 2019.