The Harvard Forest Summer Research Program in Ecology is an immersive research experience, connecting undergraduate students to mentors and researchers in the pursuit of scientific inquiry.
May 18 to July 31, 2020
Harvard Forest is Harvard University’s world-class ecological research hub at the nexus of many national and international scientific networks, which Summer Program students leverage to conduct research and build their careers through:
- Research: Work collaboratively to solve environmental problems using scientific methods.
- Education: Bridge from student to scientist: build marketable skills, learn how to use and understand data
- Community: Join scientists at a world-class research hub to expand your network
- 11-week paid residential internship opportunity
- $6,600 stipend
- full room & board
- travel to/from Harvard Forest
Apply online by Feb. 7, 2020
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- The Harvard Forest Summer Program is open to undergraduate students from all U.S. institutions.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Resident Aliens
- See FAQ for details