1) Henebry, G., J. Anderson, M. Losleben, J. O’Keefe, D. Shaw, K. Vanderbilt, K. Wetherill and J. Zimmerman. “Phenology across LTER.” Manuscript in preparation.
2) Morisette, J.T., A.D. Richardson, A.K. Knapp, J.I. Fisher, E.A. Graham, J. Abatzoglou, B.E. Wilson, D.D. Breshears, G.M. Henebry, J.M. Hanes, and L. Liang. 2009. Tracking the rhythm of the seasons in the face of global change: phenological research in the 21st century. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 7(5): 253-260.
Other Products: Posters:
3) Henebry, GM. 2007. Phenology across the LTER network: Initial findings, future directions. EOS Trans. AGU, 88(52), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract B51A-0041.
4) Losleben MV. 2008. Phenology of Net Ecosystem Exchange: A simple estimation method. EOS Trans. AGU, 88(52), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract B51A-0040.
5) Shaw DC, C Creel, G Downing, S Remillard, and K O'Connell. 2007. Plant phenology patterns at three sites on the H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, Oregon, 1987 to 2007. EOS Trans. AGU, 88(52), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract B51A-0039.
6) Bradley B, K Wetherill, K Vanderbilt, and J Nickeson. 2007. Integrating ground observations of phenology with remotely sensed measurements: A 2007 growing season experiment at Sevilleta LTER. EOS Trans. AGU, 88(52), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract B53D-04.
7)Co-presented with K. de Beurs on April 8, 2008 in Madison, WI A Workshop on Land Surface Phenology [see attached announcement pdf]. My presentation was based on some of materials I developed for the LTER workshop. These workshop files are now available at the USA-NPN website: http://www.usanpn.org/?q=node/154. LTER Phenology Data Matrix.
- Feb 27- March 01, 2007
- Geoff Henebry
- Gail Hollander
- Mark Losleben
- John O'Keefe
- Deb Peters
- Dave Shaw
- Karen Wetherill
- Mike White
- Jess Zimmerman
- KNZ, KWT, HFR, JRN, AND, SEV, LUQ, FCE