California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB), is offering a new 10-week, Summer 2014 Ocean Science Research Experiences for Undergraduates REU) Program.
Students can choose to conduct Ocean Science research at the following REU partner institutions:
- California State University, Monterey Bay
- Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Hopkins Marine Station of Stanford University
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories
- Naval Postgraduate School
Stipend, travel and housing support will be provided.
Students may choose research projects within the following disciplines:
- Marine Biology and Ecology
- Ocean Engineering
- Marine Geology
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 14, 2014 by 5:00 PM PST
For more information, visit: http://csumb.edu/reu or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.