1) Our Changing World: Long Term Trends in Ecological Systems. Peters, D. P. C. et al. in preparation.
2) Peters, DPC & CM Laney. 2006. EcoTrends in long-term ecological research project. Jornada Trails 10(1): 2.
3) Laney, CM & DPC Peters. 2006. EcoTrends in Long-Term Ecological Data: a collaborative synthesis project, introduction and update. Databits Spring 2006.
Other products: Presentations:
4) Peters, D.P.C. and C. M. Laney, organizers of the evening session, Trends in Long Term Ecological Research: opportunities and challenges in the synthesis of long term data. Ecological Society of America 91st Annual Meeting, Memphis, TN. August 2006.
5) Peters, D.P.C. Opportunities for network-level analyses emerging from the TRENDS project. Plenary session talk, LTER All-Scientists’ Meeting, Estes Park, CO, September 2006.
6) Laney, C.M. EcoTrends: The adventure continues. Annual LTER Information Management Meeting, San Jose, CA, August 2007.
7) Peters, D.P.C. and C. M. Laney. Trends in Long-Term Ecological Data: a multi-agency synthesis project. Ecological Society of America 91st Annual Meeting, Memphis, TN. August 2006.
8) Peters, D.P.C. and C. M. Laney. EcoTrends: A multi-agency synthesis project. Ecological Society of America 92nd Annual Meeting, San Jose, TN. August 2007.
Other products: Working Groups:
9) Laney, C.M., K. Ramsey and M. Servilla. Information management issues and the Trends project: A drawing board for making cross-site comparisons feasible. LTER All-Scientists’ Meeting, Estes Park, CO, September 2006.
10) Servilla, M. Trends Project: Spaghetti & Linguine (aka Trends Data Store). LTER All-Scientists’ Meeting, Estes Park, CO, September 2006.
11) Laney, C.M. EcoTrends approach to re-sampling, integrating incomplete, qualified primary data. LTER Workshop to define quality management standards for data completeness in derived data products. Las Cruces, NM, February 2007. Website: http://www.ecotrends.info/EcoTrends/ .
- July 25-28, 2006
- February 14-16, 2006
- Scott Collins
- Bob Waide
- James Brunt
- Ken Ramsey
- Chistine Laney
- Deb Peters
- Mark Servilla
- Inigo san Gill
- Marshall White
- Peter Groffman
- Ariel Lugo
- Tim Kratz
- Mark Ohman
- Charley Driscoll
- Morgan Grove
- Charlene d'Avanzo
- Wade Sheldon
- John Magnuson
- Don Henshaw
- Mark Schildhauer
- HBR, BES, AND, NTL, JRN, LUQ, CCE, NWK, GCE