In December, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- an Ecosphere paper on demystifying governance for ecologists with links to several LTER sites and scientists,
- a Wetlands paper on the sensitivity of ecosystem productivity to intermittent low temperature events in the Florida Everglades,
- a study on the relationship of total N, total P and leaf area index in temperate grassland (building on a similar study in arctic tundra), published in Oecologia
- a synthesis of ecology under lake ice, published in Ecology Letters, and
- announcement of the 2017 Synthesis Working Groups.
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.