In January, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- an MCR-LTER paper in Marine Biology on genetic variation in responses to ocean acidity and warming;
- a CWT-LTER paper in Global Change Biology on subsidies to net ecosystem carbon uptake through cold air drainage;
- a BNZ-LTER study, published in Climate Change, on the role of access to in determining availability of subsistence resources in Arctic communities;
- a JRN-LTER study, published in Ecohydrology, on climate variability as a determinant of alternative stable states;
- A paper out of GLEON, published in Inland Waters, on the importance of physical parameters for modeling lake productivity, as demonstrated through automated depth profile sampling.
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.