In March, the Science Update Newsletter covers:
- Announcements of three new LTER sites and the NSF symposium
- a HFR-LTER paper in Ecology on the influence of excess nitrogen on fungal decomposition (spoiler — it slows decomposition)
- a BES-LTER paper in Landscape Ecology on evolving paradigms of urban ecology
- a KBS-LTER study, published in Royal Society Open Science, on firefly phenology under changing climate
- an NTL-LTER study of invasive earthworms, published in Biological Invasions
- A synthesis paper, published in Global Change Biology, temperature sensitivity of little decomposition in streams
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news on long-term science from across the country, and please share with colleagues and stakeholders.